Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Host of Cold's Gold Blogging Carnival

Passing the Torch

In some recently exchanged e-mails between Cold and I, we have discussed his Gold Blogging Carnival and its future.  Cold has passed me the torch as the host of the carnival, so all submissions should now be sent to me.  I will be keeping with the traditional schedule of the carnival as well as back linking to Cold's site for all carnival rules, previous topics, and info.  I will also host the a copy of the rules and info on my site.  I will be copying some of his work over to my site, such as his template for his carnival announcements and general info under the carnival tab of my page.  All credit for the carnival idea belongs to Cold, therefor the name of the carnival will still be Cold's Gold Blogging Carnival.  Cold has also done a write up about passing the torch, so you should go check it out!

My Thoughts on the Carnival

I'm honored to be the new host this carnival, as it is something I have read religiously over the last couple of years (sans my hiatus from wow).  I've been reading Cold's Blog ever since I first started making some serious gold at the end of Wrath of the Lich King.  This carnival has introduced me to a lot of other gold bloggers out there, whose blogs I always read.  Right now, there aren't many new things to write about as far as WoW gold making goes.  Not anything that hasn't been covered yet.  However, different perspectives and approaches to those same ideas are always a great and welcome thing.  Each individual gold maker is different from the next in some way or another, it is this diversity that makes Cold's Gold Blogging Carnival such a great success and wonderful tool for both bloggers and readers alike. 

June 2013 Carnival Topic Announcement

Check back a little later today for the official topic announcement for June.  I need to finish getting my site ready to host the Carnival before I push out this awesome topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and scammers, I'll have to moderate the comments.